MGA Account Verification
To comply with regulations, we are required to verify the identity and age of our players, while we hope to do that via automated electronical checks we may require copies of identity documents from players at several points in their time playing with us. We are obligated to make sure players are who they say they are, that they are old enough to gamble, that no fraud or abuse is being committed and to consider the source of the funds that are used so as to stop money-laundering.
We hate to ask such personal questions, but sometimes we are legally required to do so. If you cannot or will not provide this information, we may need to close your account and retain any winnings.
What kind of documents are required:
- Valid copy of identity card (ID)
- Valid copy of proof of address (POA)
- Copy of payment methods used to deposit/withdraw
Document common rules:
1. Copy of Photographic ID:
- Passport - A clear picture/good quality scan of a valid passport, where the photo and the customer's details are visible. All information such as security codes and holograms must be visible.
- Driving licence / National ID card - A clear picture/good quality scan of THE FRONT SIDE is required if the signature and expiry date are both visible. If the signature and expiry date are not visible on the front, then we require both sides of a valid card. The card should not be torn or damaged.
- Military ID - A clear picture/good quality scan of THE FRONT SIDE AND THE BACK SIDE is required
- If UK players don’t have a valid Photographic ID then we require birth certificate + citizen card.
2. Valid Copy of POA - a document no older than 3 months addressed to customer's place of residence and showing their name. Acceptable documents as Proof of Address:
- Bank letter
- Official monthly utility bill (water, electricity, energy, mobile, TV and internet, newspaper and magazine subscription, gas bills)
- Salary statement
- Tax bill (including vehicle tax)
- Any formal letter received from an official organization (University, Bank, NHS (UK), Local council etc.)
- Rent agreements (only with official organizations)
- Proof of insurance payments
- A photographic Identification Card or Driving Licence with a matching address that has been registered on player's account can be accepted as POA. No need for both sides of the card.
3. Acceptable Proof of Payment:
- Card: A clear picture of both sides (front and rear) of a card showing the expiration date, the name of owner, first 6 and last 4 numbers of the card. All the edges of the card must be visible and must not be cut. The rear side must be signed by the card owner only in case we don't have the customer's signature on his identification document. Some credit cards mention the card number of a debit card on the rear side - in such cases we can approve both card numbers.
- E-Wallets: Skrill / Neteller/ Ecopayz - A screenshot from the player’s personal E-Wallet account (Settings → Personal info) showing the name and email address of the player. Account ID number must be visible for Neteller and Ecopayz (usually in the upper right corner of a web-page).
- Bank statements: Trustly / Entercash - A bank statement or screenshot from an online banking account showing the bank account number and account owner's name. If the customer sends a screenshot, the sites URL must be visible. If the customer used an app to access his online banking, the URL is not obligatory.
- Proof of Deposit: Proof of transactions for bank depositing methods where we can’t see the bank account number. A screenshot from the player’s online bank account, a PDF version or a picture of a physical copy of the bank statement showing the account number, account owner's name and transaction made to the casino.
- Paysafecards: A screenshot from player’s personal Paysafecard account with the account number and the transaction made to the casino. Or, a voucher (receipt) with a PIN number, the amount of the deposit and the date of the deposit.
- Mobile payment method: A screenshot from the player’s personal Zimpler account or a PDF file downloaded from www.zimpler.com with the name of the player and the transactions made to casino visible, including the dates. Or, a screenshot of the SMS received for the player to place the deposit.
Regardless of the country, if the account is deemed suspicious, fraudulent or has an alert for responsible gaming reasons we can request additional documents to ensure that given personal details and payment information is true. These include:
- Proof of deposit - A screenshot from the player’s online bank account, a PDF version or a picture of a physical copy of the bank statement showing the account number, account owner's name and transaction made to the casino.
- Photo holding ID/card – a selfie holding their identity card or payment method. The photo must be high-quality to ensure that all details are clearly readable.
- Notarised ID - The copy of your document must be certified by a notary public (can be certified at the post office), who verifies the identities of everybody signing the document, witnesses the signatures, and marks the document with a stamp (or “seal”).
- ID/card confirmation photo – a selfie holding their identity document or card and a piece of paper that has the date and signature on it, plus it must state that this is only for use on their specific account, e.g. “Only for use on SpinIt account 1234567”.
- Declaration & Proof of source of funds – a document whereby customer provides more information on the source of customer’s income.
- In case of 3rd party payment method usage, additional documents like 3rd party ID and declaration of liability are being requested.